Immediate Job Opening: Office Coordinator
Distinctive Art Source seeks full time Office Coordinator to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple staff members: responsible for customer service, travel arrangements/logistics, scheduling meetings, proofing documents, updating spreadsheets, researching information, filing, digital cataloging, scanning, expense reports, maintaining office supplies, printing and assembling documents, compiling presentations and supporting team members.
Position reports to the President/Creative Director, Project Managers and Senior Consultants. Regularly uses Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Must be willing to learn new tasks and communicate professionally with clients, artists, and vendors in order to meet project deadlines.
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task across various projects
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to understand and follow detailed processes
- Ability to anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Time management – ability to meet deadlines – reads oddly
- Detail oriented
Experience: Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an office of 5-10 people.
- Minimum 2 years of college courses completed
- Send typo-free cover letter and resume in PDF format as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include in cover letter:
- Why you are interested in the position
- What your skill set / experience will add to the office / company
- Three employment references
- Applications lacking minimum required skills and experience will not be considered.
Salary range starting at $30,000 – 40,000 based on experience; plus benefits.
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday